Thursday, March 3, 2011

jessica.

when I went home to alabama this last christmas, I found this adorable little vintage camera at a flea market. it was exactly what I had been looking for! (I looked it up online and it's from the 50's...sweet! and was only $13...extra sweet!) I had been planning a photoshoot in my mind for one of my best friends jessica (best friend AND my go-to model? yeah. I'm lucky.). we went to the thrift store and found this awesome shirt, skirt, belt, and pair of shoes. jess threw on her pearls and it was like we were back in the 50's. :) we shot these pictures right in my backyard! thanks jess for always going along with my ideas, oh.. and for being GORGEOUS and always modeling for me. :) enjoy!



















4 comments:

  1. These are amazing Jennie! It is so fun to watch you grow as a photographer!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennie.. you have no idea how awesome these are.. they are just such good quality!! XD As your eldest brother, I am so proud ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a proud mama too! These will be a treasure for Jessica to have!

    ReplyDelete
  4. um. HELLLOOOOOO
    I didn't know you had a PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG!
    These are so great! YOU are so great!!
    Like realllyyyy great.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips