Thursday, July 28, 2011

deanna & bryce.

deanna (DeAnna.. cool huh??) and bryce. LOVED THEM. so cool and down to earth. deanna has got to be one of the sweetest girls ever. so thoughtful and gracious. you don't always get praised or thanked for your work, but deanna was so grateful and made sure I was aware that she loved her pictures :), and that meant so much to me. these guys were so fun and cute together, and I just LOVE when people come dressed to impress for pictures. also, are her eyes not the prettiest eyes you've ever seen?? seriously!

this was also my first shoot with my new camera, and is my first blog post of a shoot with my new camera! (excluding the pierce family sneak peek and katie's bouquet.) however I still have posts to come from shoots with my old camera.. but I just wanted to point out why this particular shoot was special. :) (wow, I said shoot a lot of times just now. haha.)

okay okay, I will quit talking now and let you indulge in the beautiousness. :) thanks deanna and bryce for being amazing - I'm so happy for you both and hope your wedding next week is incredible!! everyone else, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips