Tuesday, July 5, 2011

paul & emily: engagements.

paul and emily are two of the greatest people I've ever met. they're the kind of people you just look to and hope to be as good as someday. so when they asked ME to do their engagements I was SO excited! we had about a day and a half to plan a shoot since I was going out of town that weekend and paul was surprising her with the ring! it all worked out great though and we had a blast. if going through their pictures doesn't bring a smile to your face, I don't know what will!

3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh. SOOO cute. they totally remind me of the bensons. tell me you're not thinking the same thing. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. kam, I'm thinking the exact same thing! and guess what? her last name is benson. :) I know. I KNOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog, and i LOVE this couple! They look so good and fun. You are very talented and love the brightness in your pictures!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips