Friday, October 7, 2011

katie & adam: part 1.

we got to take some pictures of the bridal party before the wedding.. and it was so fun! I always love taking pictures before the wedding - it takes a lot of stress off of everyone and saves time. some people don't like it because you don't get the traditional walking-down-the-aisle first look, but I always tell my brides we can still do it in a fun way! these guys went with the blindfold idea. :) we took the pictures in a friend's BEAUTIFUL backyard. let me tell you though.. it was SO hot outside! alabama in july is ruthless! haha. but we still had a great time and were able to get in and out pretty quick. love how these cute photos turned out!


adam waiting for katie. his face cracks. me. up!
 

katie bought real vintage shoes! you can see the original label inside :) she just painted them yellow!


stay tuned for part 2!

2 comments:

  1. Jennie! I was going to contact you via facebook... but... I was hoping you might be willing to do my a favor. You know I was engaged for a while this summer, and I have been trying desperately to sell my dress, but I have no pics to post online. Could I maybe ask you to come over and take a picture of me wearing it sometime? it doesn't have to be a photoshoot or anything, I just need a decent pic that shows off the dress so that people want to buy it. what say you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. julie I would be happy to take a picture for you :) e-mail me your number at jennieraephotography@gmail.com !

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips