Saturday, December 24, 2011

christmas in salt lake city.

A group of my friends went to see the lights on temple square a couple of weeks ago. I love how much effort they put into making it look so beautiful.. it really helps me feel the Christmas spirit. I thought I'd share some photos I took... they're not edited or anything, but I thought they might help you feel the Christmas spirit too. :)


Afterwards we went to eat at this little cafe with so many awesome dessert choices. I couldn't resist getting the adorable cake ball ornament!


Merry Christmas everyone! Hope yours is magical. :)

3 comments:

  1. That looks so magical. I've never been to Salt Lake during Christmas. *tear* someday... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennie makes everything magical. It's like hanging with Mary Poppins. I tried to steal some pictures for my wall paper, but you apparently disabled that option? LOL. We will talk about it when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "They're not edited or anything" bahaha. Jennie, I couldn't make my pictures look this good if I DID edit them. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips