Monday, October 15, 2012

B&A Monday

Don't worry. I haven't died. I've just been a college student. :)

So here's the thing. My roommate/best friend is getting married. And her ring is the prettiest thing of my life. And I may have already asked to hold it/try it on 54235982384 times. And she's great and lets me do it even though it's becoming an issue. And it's really sparkly.
Like so sparkly.
And now I'm going to give you the privilege of staring at it, because I am feeling that generous today.




Are you ready...?




*insert choir of angels*

!!!
As with all things, its gloriousness is only to be truly witnessed in real life, but MAN do I love this picture of it! Like, amazing colors say what?? OKAY fall, thanks for blowing my mind yet again!

Here's the B&A!


Happy Monday folks. :) I will try so hard to get a real post up here soon. What would you like to see first? A family or engagements or random fall pics I took in Sundance over the weekend? Let me know!

3 comments:

 
Blogging tips